Map of the Kingdom of Israel

Map of the Kingdom of Israel
This is what Israel covered during my father's, my children's, and my dynasty!

The Battle for Ramoth Gilead

The time had come for the Israelites, Judeans, and me to enter battle with the Armeans for Ramoth Gilead. My spies had told me of Ben-Hadad's plan to send his chariot commanders past the first line and right at me. Boy were they in for a surprise when they found out that I was disguised! The long awaited battle had finally begun and I was as relieved as ever when the 32 chariot commanders were no where in sight. It was when I heard a scream when my fears were put to rest. I looked at where the scream came from and saw Jehoshaphat screaming as the 32 chariot commanders came straight at him. The commanders veered off when they heard him scream. they must have figured out that he was not me! Ha! The battle raged when I heard it. THUMP! And the stinging sensation in my back as the arrow pierced my armor, flesh, and maybe even organs! The blood was loss was great and I could see a pool of blood beneath me. I was dying. I screamed at the chariot driver to go back for medical aide. On the way back, I died on the chariot.

No comments:

Ha ha there's me on the left and Naboth on the right!!

Ha ha there's  me on the left and Naboth on the right!!
Jezebel killed him later, but we had a not so fun chat/