Map of the Kingdom of Israel

Map of the Kingdom of Israel
This is what Israel covered during my father's, my children's, and my dynasty!

Battle Preperations

I had decided to head Micaiah's warning and be precautious during this battle. I made sure everyone was not a spy or would not turn on me in case of emergencies. I then disguised myself as a regular infantry soldier and rode on a chariot. Jehoshaphat did not know of Michaiah's warning and decided to enter the battle with his royal robes. I knew that he would be the first to go because they would be coming for me because I am the king of Israel. We were ready for battle.

No comments:

Ha ha there's me on the left and Naboth on the right!!

Ha ha there's  me on the left and Naboth on the right!!
Jezebel killed him later, but we had a not so fun chat/