Map of the Kingdom of Israel

Map of the Kingdom of Israel
This is what Israel covered during my father's, my children's, and my dynasty!

I Got the Vineyard...

If I had known. Jezebel was so mean to do it. Oh, I fell terrible about what happened. Well, at least I got his vineyard. It was sad tale, but i will try to recollect it as best i can. Ok, here goes. I was informed that Naboth was going to join Jezebel, my officials, and me for dinner. I was ecstatic. I tried to get Naboth to sit next to me, but two men were already sitting next to him. Dinner was halfway done when the two men sitting next to Naboth suddenly stood up and accused Naboth of cursing Yahweh and me! I didn't believe it. They took Naboth out and stoned him to death. While I was mourning, Jezebel approached me and told me how deceitfully she planned all this out. And now I was given the vineyard at the price of some poor innocent man that had done no wrong. I felt sick.

No comments:

Ha ha there's me on the left and Naboth on the right!!

Ha ha there's  me on the left and Naboth on the right!!
Jezebel killed him later, but we had a not so fun chat/