Map of the Kingdom of Israel

Map of the Kingdom of Israel
This is what Israel covered during my father's, my children's, and my dynasty!

My Beginning of Rule

Today, my father, Omri, put me at the position of king of the Israel. He passed away moments ago and now I am able to do whatever I want as king. I did not know what to do, so I read the annals of the kings of Israel and saw the recordings of the first king of Israel, Jeroboam son of Nebat. I said to myself, what the heck, he must have been a good king of Israel, might as well do what he did!

Well, it's been a couple days, and I don't think that Jeroboam's method is working. I decided to take matters into my own hands! Today, I am marrying Jezebel, the daughter of Ethbaal, king of Phoenicia. The king said if I married his daughter and brought her gods into my country, we might just strike a peace treaty!

Ethbaal was right! Baal is a better god! I have set up idols, temples, and Asherah poles for Baal. It's been a while since I first put in an entry, and i have been kind of scared. Every-time there is a thunder storm, a bolt lighting just misses me. Strange... 

No comments:

Ha ha there's me on the left and Naboth on the right!!

Ha ha there's  me on the left and Naboth on the right!!
Jezebel killed him later, but we had a not so fun chat/