Map of the Kingdom of Israel

Map of the Kingdom of Israel
This is what Israel covered during my father's, my children's, and my dynasty!

The Warning

I had gotten over Naboth when Jehoshaphat king of Judah came to me with a question. "Why have you not taken Ramoth Gilead back from the Arameans that took it so long ago?" I replied with another question, "Will you go to battle with me?" Jehoshaphat agreed and we made a force so powerful that not even the almighty Assyrians could defeat! The next day, the prophet Michaiah caught my attention and told me the my fight at Ramoth Gilead would be victorious against the Arameans. I said to him that it would not be wise to fight. He then tells me that I will die in this battle. I then yell out that he never prophesies anything good or happy about me. I sent to prison for making me discouraged and unhappy. The last thing he exclaimed to me was, "If you ever return safely, the LORD has not spoken through me. Mark my words, all you people!"

No comments:

Ha ha there's me on the left and Naboth on the right!!

Ha ha there's  me on the left and Naboth on the right!!
Jezebel killed him later, but we had a not so fun chat/