Map of the Kingdom of Israel

Map of the Kingdom of Israel
This is what Israel covered during my father's, my children's, and my dynasty!

Who's Elijah?

I just learned from my army that there is a prophet named Elijah going around performing miracles at everyone's expense. To make things worse, my good and trusted friend, the prophet Obadiah, has just told me that Elijah said that he is here. What does all this mean? Is Yahweh trying to get me to turn away from Baal and back to him? No, he is probably jealous that I have let another god compete for Israel's God. 

I have met with Elijah! He told me that I have caused trouble for Israel. What nerve! I have done nothing but follow my father and do great things for Israel. He has challenged my prophets of Baal and Asherah to a contest at Mount Carmel. I of course know who will win. Baal.

No comments:

Ha ha there's me on the left and Naboth on the right!!

Ha ha there's  me on the left and Naboth on the right!!
Jezebel killed him later, but we had a not so fun chat/