Map of the Kingdom of Israel

Map of the Kingdom of Israel
This is what Israel covered during my father's, my children's, and my dynasty!

Me and My Best Friend Naboth!

The other day, I found an injured man on the side of the road who claimed he was an injured soldier of battle. He told of how he was entrusted with a captive and how the captive escaped while the injured man was busy. His punishment was to pay silver or die, but he was only injured badly. I told him that he already knew his punishment, so he should go pay it. The man then stood up and told me that instead killing him like I am supposed to, I let him go. Therefore, he told me that my life would pay for his. Such a strange man... Wait a second, he was prophet... So that means... Aww, crud!

Jezebel told me that I should not let a prophet of some false god named Yahweh scare me, she would have him executed next time  he would dare to show his face anywhere near me. She told me to think of something else to get my mind off it. I did just that. I was standing in my room, when suddenly, I saw the most beautiful vineyard out side my window. I must have it is what I was thinking as I rushed down the owner. That is when I saw a weird man working in the vineyard. I stormed him with questions, like, "Who are you?"; "Do you own this vineyard?"; "Do you want to be friends?" He replied with, "Naboth."; "Yes."; "No." I knew right off the bat we would be close, so I asked a little while later if I could have his vineyard to grow my vegetables. He replied pretty harshly with a no. I got upset and came to Jezebel for help. She comforted me by saying that she will get me the vineyard, whether Naboth will give it up or not.

No comments:

Ha ha there's me on the left and Naboth on the right!!

Ha ha there's  me on the left and Naboth on the right!!
Jezebel killed him later, but we had a not so fun chat/