Map of the Kingdom of Israel

Map of the Kingdom of Israel
This is what Israel covered during my father's, my children's, and my dynasty!

Jezebel Scares Me Sometimes...

Oh no, oh no! Elijah must have cheated! No, he is a prophet. Maybe Baal is not the true God of Israel. Maybe Yahweh is God. Then again, he did kill all 850 prophets of Baal. I just do not know! I will have to get back to this and consult Jezebel.

Somethings not right about this. I told my wife, Jezebel that Elijah said Baal was not real, so Jezebel had the army of Samaria storm Jezreel looking for Elijah. The thing is, he was not there! We looked all the way towards Kadesh Barnea. The Judeans said they saw him stay for a night and then he left south for the wastelands of the desert early in the morning. He must have gotten wind of Jezebel's plan to kill him. Oh well, that is the last we will ever see of him. The weirdest part is, after Yahweh brought down fire from heaven at Mount Carmel, the drought in Israel ended and we were abundant with rain. Weird, huh?

Enough of Elijah. Ben-Hadad of Aram has planed to attacked Samaria and he has taunted me with letter saying that he will have all of Samaria's gold and women. Grrr. That Ben-Hadad makes me really agitated, but he could prove to be a useful ally if I could get him to join sides with Israel and Phoenicia. I should dwell on this no longer. Off to defend!

No comments:

Ha ha there's me on the left and Naboth on the right!!

Ha ha there's  me on the left and Naboth on the right!!
Jezebel killed him later, but we had a not so fun chat/